Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Georgia On My Mind

Over the weekend, Ryan, Daisy and I met up with his parents and their dogs at Virginia International Raceways for a track weekend. Ryan and his dad each had one beginner student and they drove their Corvette, Ryan's mom actually signed up to drive in the beginners group on Sunday. I just chilled with the puppies since the weather was so gorgeous.

From Georgia

Here's Cubby enjoying the car ride. That's bliss.


We've been in Georgia for the past few days and was supposed to be on our way home tomorrow... but I think we'll stay another day... maybe. I miss my kitties. Lily is here and I missed her, she is still the same. The most affectionate cat I have ever met. After all these times coming to Atlanta, we've never made it to the aquarium, so finally we went today. It's much better than the Baltimore one, but even on a Tuesday it was crowded!





No comments: