Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Photographer and others

Originally I was going to go with a wedding center in NYC mostly complete package. I know some of my cousins did that.... makeup, hair, glamour shots, photographer, videographer, dresses, etc with this lady Lucille. She used to work for the same wedding center that my mom's cousin used to/still work for. Recently she opened her own shop, Just Pretty. A few months ago, a family friend got married and hired her for most of their stuff also. I was able to talk to her so hopefully I can hire Lucy to do my hair. A few years ago, when my cousin Dawn got married, I was her maid of honor, Lucy was doing the hair and make up again. We were talking and she said that she was waiting to do my wedding... afterall we have the same name. LOL so I guess I'll get her to do my hair and make up. She'll do my BMs, and the moms also. Although, the Chinese girls in NYC tend to go a bit crazy with the hair and make up, so I'll have to have her tone it down a bit... I want classy and elegant. Not funky and overly pale. We'll make the trip up to NYC in a few weeks to go check out her store and maybe see if I can rent a dress or two from her.

As for photography, my friend Hoho is going to be the main photographer. I haven't decided if I'll have anyone else, but he does a really good job, especially the "in the moment" type ones. www.ihostar.com

No comments: