Monday, June 15, 2009

Charlie Horses... Really?!?

No one ever mentioned that getting charlie horses in the middle of the night would be a symptom of pregnancy. I haven't had one in years, but lately at least once a night when I stretch.

On another note... I'm wondering if I'll be able to fit into the dress that I plan to wear this weekend. The belly's definitely making its appearance with a vengeance.

From a conversation with a friend who's a new mommy this weekend. Her baby was soo calm. He just ate and slept. She said that she thought the baby wouldn't be very energetic when she was pregnant since he wasn't that active in the belly. In that case... Alex is going to be a wild child. Fun times. All I can hope for now is that she'll be a happy wild child.

1 comment:

csunset said...

third trimester is when your fingers, feet and legs get fat and swollen :P make sure to take off your wedding ring soon! My wedding ring doesn't fit me anymore. I think I need to get it resized.