Thursday, November 17, 2011

First Hair Cut

Wednesday November 16, 2011.  Alex is 2 years and almost 3 months old.  She got her first hair cut... just the bangs.  I love her hair, soft and wavy.  She loves getting her hair done.  When you call her she'll run to the bathroom, stand on the stood, and let you brush her hair and tie it up.  I think it has to do with the fact that I let her play with water at the same time.  She loves water.  Unfortunately it doesn't stay up... she'll pull out the ties or clips whenever you let her go.  So the hair is constantly in her face.  She'll push it out of her eyes, but it just falls back.  She won't let you clip it up... sometimes you can trick her.  But once she remembers that it's up there, it's coming out.  So I finally cut the front.  Now she has cute bangs.  Crooked, but cute.  :)  No fuss, no drama.  I don't think she even noticed that I cut her hair.... she was playing with water. 

No comments: