Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Annoyed

I came home from work to wait for Verizon to come fix our battery backup box or for Ryan to finish up with his meeting so I can go back to work. It's been beeping for months. Since we've called to report this (almost a year ago) they've told us it is probably the battery issue, they'll send us a new one. We got a router. Which we sent back, which to Verizon meant that they should send us another router. This too went back. But third time's a charm and the wonderfully bright people at Verizon got it right and finally sent us a battery. Unfortunately, this did not solve the issue and the loud beeping every 30 minutes or so continued for months.

They guy came and left in 10 minutes. I waited for 4 hours, it's almost five now. There's no point in going back to work. Miscommunication b/t Ryan and I, I thought he was coming back after his meetings this morning. Apparently I was mistaken. Verizon sent me about 7 text messages... I don't have a text plan. Just slightly annoyed.

No comments: