Saturday, July 11, 2009

Is It Over Yet?

I think I'm 90% sure that I do not like being pregnant. The other 10% is the part I like... you know... that there's a baby in me, blah blah blah. But the majority of the time, it's a pain in the butt. And I mean that literally. For the past few weeks, every time I get up from sitting down or get out of bed to go to the bathroom, or from whatever resting position it's been painful to walk. Lately, the pain has been getting worse especially after a day where I'm doing more physically.

Frankly, I don't even feel guilty for saying that I don't like being pregnant. I have no idea what that pregnant glow is supposed to be, but I'm definitely not feeling it. Anyhow, whether I like or dislike the physical the end justifies the means right? My baby girl will be healthy and hopefully I can keep her in there for the whole 40 weeks. Thank goodness we're coming to the end... though I wish we were further along.

No comments: