Friday, May 9, 2008

22 Days! EEK!!

I can't believe that it's just a little over 3 weeks and we'll be married. How's the stress level? Well... I think I'm doing pretty well. Occasionally there are the spurts of panic when I realize how much more we still have to do before the big day, but other than that (and a few other hiccups) it's going pretty well. In the end, I'm more anxious than stressed. June 1st can't come fast enough. The blog thing hasn't been that successful, I've been slacking. But I do have excuses! :)

Most of the invitations have gone out and been returned. The biggest headache associated with that will be the Chinese side. For some reason, they don't feel the need to RSVP. I just know that some of them are going to show up with the whole family in tow. It seems that we will be able to squeeze everyone in under 230. That's great! We had invited over 300, estimated 250, expected 280, and it seems like we'll be golden at 230! LOL my coworkers thinks that's a huge party. They are surprised when I tell them that 230 isn't big at all. My family itself will take up over 150 or so.

I've received tons of praises on the quality and look of the invitations. Everyone's surprised that it was handmade. Thank you to all that helped out. It was long and tortuous, but well worth it.

No comments: