Friday, July 15, 2011

Maggoty morning

I noticed little creamy colored things moving around my kitchen floor this morning. Maggots. I don't know where they came from, although the trash was pretty full. I didn't look too closely cus I was scared and completely grossed out. I quickly got Alex's milk while trying to ignore the little monsters. However I did managed to talk myself into vacuuming the few that I saw crawling around before I went to drop Alex off. In the end I did clean them up when I got home. For those of you that knows me, yes i was pretty much in tears. But i did it.

I am still upset at Ryan for not coming home from work to take care of it. I realized that I'm being irrational but I don't care. I did take the trash out, although I'm still not sure if that's where they came from. I hope we have spare filters for my mini vacuum cuz that had to go. The kitchen rug had to go too.

My house isn't filthy, but the roomba did break... And I thought the floor being hairy was the only result.

Now I'm upstairs and am afraid to go downstairs, but I'm hungry.

I have guests coming tomorrow...

No comments: