Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Final Stretch

Please oh please let both Ryan and I survive the next 6 weeks or so.  Right now, we've barely spend anytime together, much less any quality time with Alex.  He'll graduate this May, and I'll have finished my first full term semester... and if I don't talk myself out of it, one more semester to go.  Our schedule consists of very minimal (if at all) amount of free time.  For him, it's wake up, maybe take Alex to my mom's, go to work, go to school 2 days a week after work, and maybe go back to work, come home and work on school work or work work.  For me, it's wake up, if Alex is still here feed her, play for a little bit, morning nap, then when she wakes up, take her to my mom's, come home and do school work or chores, go pick up Alex, or if it's Tuesday go to school and get Alex at 10:30PM or on Thurdays go to school and pick her up at 7:30PM, come home, feed her, bath time, nurse her, and time for bed, then make/eat dinner, sit down and do more school work, then go to bed around 1AM (or later).  Somewhere in there, I fit in a shower.  Sometimes I forget to feed myself and occasionally I have forgotten to brush my teeth in the morning.  :)  We forget to feed Daisy once in a while, but you can never forget to feed the cats.  They won't let you forget.

I need to get cushions for my dining room chairs...

No comments: