Sunday, March 21, 2010

Yay!

It's amazing what can happen over a couple days when mommy's not around.  Alex now takes the bottle and gulps it down.  She even took it from me tonight.  When I got back from NYC, I nursed her but apparently I didn't have enough for her.  She was wide awake, fussy, and sucking her hands.  After I warmed up the bottle, she actually drank all 4 oz.  She saw the bottle and opened her mouth.  That's amazing to me.  Tomorrow I'll have to go out and buy a couple more Tommee Tippee bottles, these things are great!  Only 2 parts, no leakage, and she doesn't gag.

Big UPs to my mom and Ryan for taking care of her this weekend and getting her to take the bottle.  And major thanks to Kristen for watching my baby while the hubbies went mountain biking.  I really appreciate it.

No comments: