Saturday, August 1, 2009

Shopping List

3 Notes in 1 day and I've only been awake for less than 2 hours!

I think I've taken care of the necessities to prepare for Alex.
- The crib and mattress came, but still needs to be put together.
- Car seat purchased, will be delivered next week.
- First round of diapers ordered, will be delivered next week.
- I guess I need some wipes too... that can wait.
- Basic baby clothing taken cared of by Nana.

I know there should be other stuff but for now I think this is good if Alex should decide to vacate her home for the past 8 months early.

Next would be to work on the 'wants' right?
- HD camcorder.
- My 'gift' :)

Is it tradition that the new mommy gets a gift for giving birth? Well it doesn't matter, but I already told Ryan what I wanted. :-P

No comments: